KouSen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Manga slightly based off of Bleach and Naruto. In the Living world there are a group of people called the Rinun Karite, or Life Reapers. become one or one of there many enemys the Anei, roge Rinun Karite that have bonded with there Sanban forever.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naught

Tenuka (Money) : 114980

Character sheet
Anei Inturactions (for Rinun-Yuukai only):::
[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Left_bar_bleue0/10[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
User Level:::
[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Left_bar_bleue1/1000[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Empty
PostSubject: [Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta   [Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Name:Shinkirou

Abilitys:Getsuga Metralita-A wave of purple and white energy fires out in a wave of high but compact rinunki.
Illusions-Tricks to fool the mind using the five senses.

Normal Form: A double bladed sword which is held by his belt. It has a black case and a black hilt with purple diamands going down. It has pins stuck in on random place on the hilt. The guard is a seven pointed star.

KanTaira: The blade curves down and everything is reversed as in left is right and up is down.

DainiTaira: The manipulation of the senses expands in this form and all five senses are easily betrayed. The user can now make you see, feel and hear what he wants and he can make you taste and smell what he wants.

SanbanTaira: Never obtained.
Appearance: Dont have one.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Male Posts : 628
Tenuka (Money) : 234439

Character sheet
[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Left_bar_bleue5/5[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Left_bar_bleue1/1000[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

PostSubject: Re: [Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta   [Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:42 pm

hmm... approved. you may start on your Masuku.
Back to top Go down
http://to many...
Naught

Tenuka (Money) : 114980

Character sheet
[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Left_bar_bleue0/10[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta   [Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 pm

I did it and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta   [Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Rinun-Yuukai]Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze's Subeta
Page 1 of 1