KouSen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Manga slightly based off of Bleach and Naruto. In the Living world there are a group of people called the Rinun Karite, or Life Reapers. become one or one of there many enemys the Anei, roge Rinun Karite that have bonded with there Sanban forever.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creation: Rinun Yuukai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Male Posts : 628
Tenuka (Money) : 234419

Character sheet
Anei Inturactions (for Rinun-Yuukai only):::
Creation: Rinun Yuukai Left_bar_bleue5/5Creation: Rinun Yuukai Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
User Level:::
Creation: Rinun Yuukai Left_bar_bleue1/1000Creation: Rinun Yuukai Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

Creation: Rinun Yuukai Empty
PostSubject: Creation: Rinun Yuukai   Creation: Rinun Yuukai I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 pm

(please put [Rinun Yuukai] beside the title of your Creation plz ^^)

Name:

Age: (how old are they? there is no real limit at the time, but you can't say anything near the Beginning of Time.)

Subeta: (Your weapon that will grant you most of your power. it can take the forum of a Sword, or Daggers, or a spear, or any weapon you can think of, but if your are a normal Anei, it will have fused with your body until you make a higher level.)

History: (2-3 lines please. extra will award you 10 Money for each line ^^)

Appearance: (what do they look like?)

Anei-Masuku: (The item you don when you use your Anei power. it can be a mask, a new clothing, a new weapon, or anything you can think of.)

Personality: (what is your character like?)

Code:

(please put [Rinun Yuukai] beside the title of your Creation plz ^^)

[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Age:[/b][/i] (how old are they? there is no real limit at the time, but you can't say anything near the Beginning of Time.)

[i][b]Subeta:[/b][/i] (Your weapon that will grant you most of your power. it can take the forum of a Sword, or Daggers, or a spear, or any weapon you can think of, but if your are a normal Anei, it will have fused with your body until you make a higher level.)

[i][b]History:[/b][/i] (2-3 lines please. extra will award you 10 Money for each line ^^)

[i][b]Appearance:[/b][/i] (what do they look like?)

[i][b]Anei-Masuku:[/b][/i] (The item you don when you use your Anei power. it can be a mask, a new clothing, a new weapon, or anything you can think of.)

[i][b]Personality:[/b][/i] (what is your character like?)
Back to top Go down
http://to many...

Creation: Rinun Yuukai
Page 1 of 1