KouSen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Manga slightly based off of Bleach and Naruto. In the Living world there are a group of people called the Rinun Karite, or Life Reapers. become one or one of there many enemys the Anei, roge Rinun Karite that have bonded with there Sanban forever.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Male Posts : 628
Tenuka (Money) : 233819

Character sheet
Anei Inturactions (for Rinun-Yuukai only):::
Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Left_bar_bleue5/5Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
User Level:::
Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Left_bar_bleue1/1000Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Empty
PostSubject: Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only)   Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:14 pm

When you are in a battle and you start to get your ass kicked. you must roll a dice before you lose or run. it will tell you if your Anei will take over or if you remain in control.

If your Anei takes over, you will be forced to fight out of control.

If you remain in control, you can do what you wish.

this is how you should see it happen.

If your Anei takes control this picture will show up:
Spoiler:

if you remain in control this will appear:
Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Ichigo___Bleach_by_ClimaxTogether

Last edited by Narora Uchimaki on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://to many...
Naught

Tenuka (Money) : 114360

Character sheet
Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Left_bar_bleue0/10Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Left_bar_bleue1/1000Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only)   Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Lol, nice.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Male Posts : 628
Tenuka (Money) : 233819

Character sheet
Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Left_bar_bleue5/5Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only)   Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:24 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://to many...
Naught

Tenuka (Money) : 114360

Character sheet
Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Left_bar_bleue0/10Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only)   Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:32 pm

I like the idea.^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only)   Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anei Control (For Rinun-Yuukai only)
Page 1 of 1