KouSen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Manga slightly based off of Bleach and Naruto. In the Living world there are a group of people called the Rinun Karite, or Life Reapers. become one or one of there many enemys the Anei, roge Rinun Karite that have bonded with there Sanban forever.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Male Posts : 628
Tenuka (Money) : 234619

Character sheet
Anei Inturactions (for Rinun-Yuukai only):::
KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not? Left_bar_bleue5/5KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
User Level:::
KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not? Left_bar_bleue1/1000KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not? Empty
PostSubject: KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not?   KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Kousen
Chapter 1: Rinun or Not?

~~~~~~~~~~

"*wistle*" a man is walking down a hallway. a school hallway. the man is waring a high school out fit. a Checkerd Jacket with a Black shirt under it. he had on Blue pants also with a Black belt. his shoes where white on the sides and Black everywhere eles. he held a Back over his shoulder and his other arm was in his pocket.

There was a loud claping of shoes behind him. he looked back just in time to see a Silver Haired girl jump on his back. she had on her Blue Checkerd skert and Checkered Shirt. her jacket was ziped unlike the mans and she had pearcing Brown eyes. she also had a D-cup chest and wide hips giving her that Hourglass look.

"Katsu-Kun!!" She said on his back, putting her arms around his neck and grinning like a cat.

"Haruka! what the Hell?! get off!" The Newly named Katsu yelled at his crush. Haruka giggled and jumped off with her own bage appearing out of no where.

"fine fine, you don't have to be so mean." She crossed her arms and looked away, mock pouting.

"wha-but- you.... fine i'm sorry." Katsu sighed and continued walking out.

"its ok!" Haruka laughed and fallowed him at his side. "so whatcha doing after school?" She asked with her hands behind her back and leaning forowrd to see his face.

"donno. might go for a walk." Katsu said glancing at her. Haruka grined and ran infront of him making him stop. he was easaly larger than her by about half a head. "can i join you?" she asked with that cat like face of hers.

"sure." Katsu said to her, inside he was chearing. his crush was going with him on a walk!

"hehehe, thanks Ka-Kun!" She said hugging him. Katsu took on a upset face. "how many times have i tould you not to call me that?" he asked with a sigh. Haruka steped away and counted her fingers. "23 times."

Katsu's eye twiched at her. he just shruged it off and walked on.

(Later: Matsura Dojo)

Katsu entered his house with Haruka behind him. as he walked in he was elboed in the face. "HA! you let your gard down!" Katsu held his face, and then charged at his father knocking them both down.

"hi... Mr. Matsura..." Haruka said as she enterd too staying away from the two brawlers. "oh, hi Haruka." a voice said behind her. She turned and seen a boy about 11 years old. he wore mostly Blue and purple clothing and the ocational chain here and there.

"hi Hami." Haruka said to him, watching Father and Son beat eachother into a pulp. She sighed and sat down on the couch.

(6 minutes later)

Katsu was glaring at his father. his father was grinning like an idiot. Haruka sighed as she watched them. "Katsu, you said we'ed go for a walk?" She wined laying her head on his shoulder. Katsu moved away from her slgihtly blushing and stood. "i did didn't i? well lets go." he said. mostly to get away from his father who's mouth was open and twiching.

(In the Park)

Katsu walked next to Haruka with his hands in his pockets. as he walked he got a tingle in the back of his head but dissmissed it as the wind.

Haruka seemed to be diffrent though. instaid of her hypper self, she was calm and when the wind blew she sniffed the air. Katsu took notice of this but didn't mention it in a conversation.

"you seem quiet Haruka." he said keeping his face forword. Haruka didn't respond for a second. then he waved his hand infront of her face waking her from her trance. "huh what?" she looked around.

"i said you seem quiet." Katsu repeted with a sigh, the tingle got worce and he stoped to put a hand on it. Haruka stoped next to him looking at it. "whats up?"

"my head it has-AHHH!!" Katsu fell to the ground cluching it. Haruka ran to him but was stoped by a huge Black hand. she looked along it and seen a animal like face staring at her. the creature was as tall as a tree and as ugly as one too. it roared at her. She stepd back and out of no where, she pulled a neckless.

She slamed it on her chest and suddenly, her body exploded, and reformed. she was now wareing a long blood red Kimono and a spear in her hand. "lets go Anei." She called. her personality seemed to have changed too. she now had a dark, depressing attatude.

The Beast Roared and lunged at Haruka. She pulled out her Spear and stoped its Claw witch was heading for her thoat.

"So its a Rinun huh?" the beast asked in a large boming voice. Haruka said nothing and pushed the creature back, then staped her Spear into the ground.

"Senshi... Kage..." Her spear exploded into white particals and reformed in the air as black knifes. she grabed all 4 from the air and threw them.

The Anei's arm was cut off, but it soon grabed Haruka with its good arm and threw her into a rock, making it crack slightly at the top. then the Anei turned its attention to Katsu, who was looking at it with fear.

'W-what is that...?" he thought. the Anei smerked. "So you can see me? heh. good. i love to see the faces of my victems forever ingraved with fear... hehehe." the beast opend it's mouth and charged. but it did not hit Katsu. Katsu looked up to see half of Haruka's Spear, witch seemed to have changed back to its normal form, break. then the creature swated both Katsu and Haruka into the fence.

Katsu opend one eye cluching his right arm, the creature was standing over Haruka. and in a burst of bravery, he shot up and elboed it away. standing over Haruka with a bleeding arm and a slightly bleeding head. "don't..... tuch her..." he said weakly still standing inbetween Haruka and the Anei.

Haruka couldn't beleve her eyes. her friend could SEE her AND the Anei. Normal Humans couldn't see creatures like the Aneis or Rinuns. She tore her eyes away from him and to the Anei who had started to laugh.

"ahahahaha! that was a good one... hahaha wow... so." the creature took a step forword. then another and another continuing to walk to them. "you think your all big stuff huh? well trust me little Human... there's alot of me to fight." the creature grined with its animal like head, and flexed its claws.

Haruka turned back to Katsu. "Run!! he'll kill yo-" She was intureupted by Katsu. "don't... i can handle this guy... size doesn't matter for me... but it would help if i had some power like your's Aiy..." he said glansing at her from the corner of his eye.

Haruka looked down then thought of something. If Katsu could see her and the Anei, then he had to have alot of Rinunki. and if he did... he could become a Rinun Karite!

"Katsu. i have an idea." She said beconing him over to her. he knelt down next to her watching the Anei. it seemed to ketch on to what they might be planing and took ammusment in it and disided to let them try it before he killed them.

"what?" He tore his eyes from the Anei. but kept watching out of his Pherental vision for movement.

"you could become a Rinun." she said looking down then back up, "i'll explain later..." she said to his questioning look. he nodded dumbly "ok. how?"

Haruka looked down at her broken spear, that would have been her only way of doing it. but there was another. "ok here's what we do..." she wispered in his ear. he blushed but thought that if it would help protect her, he was game. "ok. lets go." he nodded.

Haruka grined then looked at the creature, it had begun to advance on them. it now started to run. Haruka got up and got close to Katsu, her Red Kimono swaing in the wind that had appeared.

The Anei charged at them like a bullet. and his claws where out. "Die!"

Haruka grabed Katsu's head and pushed his lips on her own. then as the creature's claws where an inch from them both, a huge blast of White shot in the air. The Anei jumped back screaming at is stump of an arm. the blast had disinigrated it up to his shoulder, leaving him armless.

The white cleared and showed what was inside. Katsu now had his arm around a normal Haruka, who had a look of surprise on her face. she looked up at Katsu taking in his new appearance.

He now had a huge ass sword on his back, raped in black cloth. he wore a all White kimono and Black fingerless gloves on his hands. his hair also seemed to change from Brownis-Black to a all white color. his eyes also changed from a deep blue to a Dark purple. he also let off a arora of power and had a slight wind around him.

"Haruka... thank you..." Another of him suddenly appeared next to Haruka. the clone of Katsu picked Haruka up bridal style and jumped away to a building. it set her down and exploded in black smoke. she ran to the edge and looked down at the battle that was to come.

Katsu pointed at the Anei. "you... will die." Katsu took out his huge ass sword. the cloth fell away, seeming to reagust its size so it was now as long as Katsu's arm. it looked like a horse cleaver with a hole next to its tip. it was colored all black whitn a white Blade. it also had Rune like marks along the side.

"what is that?" It asked, unable to point from its lack of hands. it made a mental note to rip this man's arms off before he killed him and absorbed his Rinunki.

"This..." he shoulderd the sword. "This is Aikou no Myou (Life of Love)... and she's out for blood." Katsu charged forword, surprisingly fast with that huge ass sword on his shoulder, Haruka added mentaly.

a few seconds later the Blade was stabed through the Anei's 'X', lockated on its Stomuch. it screamed and fell away turning to Black dust. "you have not.... seen the last of me!!! i'll kill you and that wench!" the creature screamed to the sky addressing Haruka and Katsu. the creature gave one last scream and exploded into the black dust and flew away.

Katsu sighed and shouldered Aikou. "heh...." then he fell out cold on the ground. Haruka ran down the steps of the building roof to him, pushing past people in the croud. to them it looked like she was running to an invisable person.... some could see outlines of what she was running too but shruged it off and continued to walk to where they where going.

Haruka knelt down beside the Uncontiouse Katsu checking his pulse and vital signes. she sighed in relefe seeing that he was just tired and needed rest. she smiled and hefted him on her back. good thing everyone had left in cars or where they where going for work, or they'd see a 15 year old girl strugaling to carry nothing on her back...

~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://to many...

KouSen Chapter 1: Rinun or Not?
Page 1 of 1