KouSen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Manga slightly based off of Bleach and Naruto. In the Living world there are a group of people called the Rinun Karite, or Life Reapers. become one or one of there many enemys the Anei, roge Rinun Karite that have bonded with there Sanban forever.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Hell on Earth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naught

Tenuka (Money) : 115060

Character sheet
Anei Inturactions (for Rinun-Yuukai only):::
Frozen Hell on Earth Left_bar_bleue0/10Frozen Hell on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
User Level:::
Frozen Hell on Earth Left_bar_bleue1/1000Frozen Hell on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

Frozen Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze(Just to make sure I can remember it. Lol.) is sitting on a bench in the park watching the snow fall down around him. He watches in amazement as the most beautiful,in his opinion, weather was starting. He wondered if he should go inside to keep from getting sick but he decided he would be fine as long as he kept his hood up. He smiled apparently overjoyed about the snow then looked at the busy looking adults who rushed to get inside and the children playing around making snow angels and having snowball fights. Everything seem to be going well until Ezio looked to his right. . .

Ezio narrowed his eyes and abruptly stood up as a knot twisted up in his stomach and a disgusting taste filled his mouth as he started to head to an alley where a guy just followed a woman. When he turned the corner he saw the woman sweating against the wall and from the look of her face she was planning an escape. Anger flashed through Ezio's eyes as he picked up the pace. As soon as he caught up he tapped the man on his shoulder and waited for him to turn around.

As soon as the man turned around Ezio's fist knocked him back. The man started to stumble. Ezio knew he could hit harder but he needed to hold back or he would surely kill the man. So he began to let of a barrage of attacks and finally when the man dropped to the ground he quickly turned to the woman and gestured for her to head home. He slowly headed out of the alley when he noticed the snow had flared up. Once more happy he took his seat on the bench again.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Male Posts : 628
Tenuka (Money) : 234519

Character sheet
Frozen Hell on Earth Left_bar_bleue5/5Frozen Hell on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Frozen Hell on Earth Left_bar_bleue1/1000Frozen Hell on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 pm

"That was nice of you." Narora spoke from below, dressed in winter clothing and with his hands in his coat pockets.
Back to top Go down
http://to many...
Naught

Character sheet
Frozen Hell on Earth Left_bar_bleue0/10Frozen Hell on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Ezio froze for a minute and then looked for the source of the voice. "I don't like those kind of people." His face turned red either from the cold or the notice at his act. He frowned at the man crawling through the snow out of the alley. He was able to make out the blood on the man through the park fence. He kissed his teeth and the taste of disgust once again filled his mouth. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet
Frozen Hell on Earth Left_bar_bleue5/5Frozen Hell on Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm

"me? A Rinun. like you."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Ezio's eyes had widened in shock even though he had already recognized the rinunki pattern. He looked down to see Narora and the taste in his mouth was immediately replaced by one of disapproval. "W-Why you?" He was shocked but he was more confused and curious. He decided to forget his previous questions and focus on the snow like he did before.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:57 pm

"i'm new. but i can still sense Rinunki." Narora said suddenly next to him.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Ezio stood and held his trembling hand out to greet his visitor. "I am Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze." He frowned and scratched his nose with his other hand. By this point the knot in his stomach had disappeared and the taste in his mouth was gone. He was apparently unsure what to say or think for that matter. "Your name is. . .?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Narora took a hand out of his pocket and shook Ezio's. "Narora Uchimaki."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 pm

"No-ra Uchi-Maki?"(That is how it's pronounced correct?) He frowned confused at what Narora said he was. He was lost in thought. A rinun there's no mistake about it but there's some sort of wavering in his rinunki. He's something more. Is he like me? Ezio grinned lightly but then returned his gaze to Narora. It's of no importance but if I don't find out it'll surely bug me. Ezio intently observed Narora. "I challenge you. To a battle I mean."
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Narora blinked. "a battle? i dunno. i'm new to my Rinun Karite powers." he said looking to the necklace on his neck that was invisible to people with less than +2 Rinunki on the Rinunki Scale.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Ezio was indifferent to what Narora had said. "It doesn't matter. It's not like i'll kill you. I just want to. . .see something." Ezio stared blankly at the snow falling. Snow fell on his nose and eyelids when he closed his eyes and let out a gust of wind. "If you accept, you have until it stops snowing to train up. If you deny, i'll find out what I want to find out whether it be the easy way or the hard way." He opened his eyes to reveal the grey but the little bit of purple from his rinunki showing.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Narora sighed. "fine I'll fight ya." he untied the necklace from his neck.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Ezio put his arm out. "When it stops snowing." Ezio looked at him unfasten his necklace and gre curious once more. He looked up into the sky as the snow quickly covered his face. He then shook it off feeling a new found rush. He suddenly stood before Narora. "Now will do." A smile flashed across his face. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Narora nodded, tuching the necklace to his chest. his body exploded and reformed into his white haired Rinun Karite/Rinun-Yuukai form.

"ya."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Ezio pushed a ball out of his sleeve and squeezed it very tightly. It exploded over him in black cloth and when it was gone he appeared the same but his cloak was undone and he had a sword which he unsheathed skillfully in one stroke. He flashed the blade as the snow dropped on it and melted sliding down to the hilt and wetting the hands of Ezio. Ezio gripped his blade tighter and his hair flowed out of his eyes which silently mocked Narora. "Ezio Arturo Tu Firrenze, ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Narora sighed and unsheathed His Subeta. (he doesn't know the name yet. no Kantaira)

"Then lets go."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Ezio looked intently at Narora then charged as his blade disappeared for a split second. It locked up with Narora's Subeta and they both slid back through the ice and snow. Ezio closed his eyes to avoid getting ice in it. He flipped over Narora and swung his subeta once more.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Narora turned and blocked Ezio's Subeta, but got pushed back again. it was no doubt that this man was a lot more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Ezio spun and attacked again but pulled the case out to defend any attack that might come his way. He moved swiftly and effortlessly though the wind violently whipped at him. "Not bad." He frowned trying to land his next hit to speed up the process.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Narora blocked on the right but went flying.

'I have to play this smart.' He landed on three limbs, his feet and his hand digging into the ground. as he stoped he lifted his blade and took a stance again, before he felt a pull on his mind.

~~~mind scape~~~

Narora stood before a girl. A very beautiful girl with long white hair and curvy figure. she had on what looked like a huge White Trench Coat.

"Narora." she spoke the voice of an angle, causing Narora to look up at her. from what he could tell, he was on the side of a building.

"Narora. you will lose this battle. so i'm granting you acsses to a new form." She said.

"W-what?" narora asked. he felt his Subeta flash into his hand.

~~~~outside~~~

On the out side, his Subeta had taken control of Narora's body and was imitating him very well. still having the blade raised.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Ezio noticed the wavering in rinunki. "Damn." He pushed his blade out as he erupted in rinunki. "Fall, shinkirou." His blade curved and he erupted in rinunki. It reflected the snow flakes and he flashed a bright smile at Narora. "How you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 pm

The Subeta continued to act as Narora. "tired as hell."

~~~mindscape~~~
Narora and a Black copy of himself where fighting. each held the Subeta.

(imma skip through it cuz its annoying to type all of that. its like Ichigo's first fight with his Inner)

Narora sighed. "Aikou... teach me your ways!!" he yelled as he stabbed the black version of himself.

~~~~~outside~~~~~~

Narora took control agian and places his hand on Aikou.

"DainiTaira!!" he exploded into his second form. having already skiped past the first form, Kantaira.

He came out with Aikou's trench Coat on. "Asnet-Aikou..."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Ezio looked unsurprised or like something was bothering him. He looked at the snow slowing down and frowned. He released another gust of wind and dashed towards Narora with all his power. "Better be ready!" Ezio's blade glew in purple and white rinunki as he was getting ready to use a technique.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Narora was surprised and being new at his power, wasn't fast enough to bring Aikou up to block.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Ezio swung his blade down crashing out a wave of compact rinunki towards Narora. He appeared behind Narora about to swing his blade down and see if Narora would transform. "Vanish!' Rinunki spiraled up around Ezio as he released his attack.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Narora got hit from both ends and flew into the air, his coat torn.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Ezio silently wondered if Narora had noticed that he had his directions reversed but soon shrugged that off and flew up charging towards Narora full force. He smiled for he was coming closer to his goal for the day. He flew up in a blur that was extremely hard to see unless you strained your eyes and he swung his blade.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Narora's Rinunki changed suddenly as he looked down to Ezio. He grined manticly as he grabed the Subeta and threw it, along with Ezio, into a building. "YAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Ezio frowned and returned to his original position. "So I was indeed right. . ." Ezio stepped forward one step wondering if he should don his mask and call on his Anei's power or just fight regularly. He charged towards Narora and pushed his blade out.
(G2G night.)
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:41 pm

(night man)

Hnarora grinned and grabed Aikou. "Your so weak Narora!!! the power of your Seppuku in your Dainitaira Form is crushing you!!" The Anei grined. "Well. I'll show you how to really use it..." Hnarora grined as the mask covered half of Narora's face. He grinned and waved Asnet-Aikou toward Ezio and let out a huge white slash.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Ezio released a getsuga metralita and they both clashed. He mask started to cover his face and her charged towards Hnarora. Suddenly he paused. "Dainitaira!" Ezio seemed to shatter into glass shards and appeared behind Hnarora. He smiled but half of his smile was covered by the mask. He swung his blade up attempting to cut Hnarora.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Hnarora moved his blade to block the attack. "heh he's even weaker!!" he pushed Ezio back.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Blood ripped through Hnarora's skin and sprayed everywhere even splattering on part of Ezio's mask. Though it was just an illusion Ezio's manipulation of the senses made it all seem too real. He seemed satisfied as he wondered how Narora was doing in his illusion. Remembering that he was fighting a Rinun he lessoned the pain from his illusion.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:21 pm

The Anei looked worried for a second before grinning. "heh, you thought i didn't know about your little Illusion!!!" It grinned as the Illusion around Hnarora faded away. "dont underestimate me to a primary level... Yuukai."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Ezio shuttered at the word 'yuukai.' He remembered that he was in the middle of battle and dashed towards the anei using the rinun's body. His eyes suddenly became cold and his face grew paled. The rest of his mask reached over his face and he released his rinunki. He fired three getsuga metralita at Hnarora.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Hnarora grinned and swatted them away but froze and reached up to his head screaming. finally the mask on his face cracked and fell off, shattering into pieces as it hit the ground and left an unconchouse Narora in its wake.

(lol and just as your mask time ends XD what luck. lolz)
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 am

Ezio dashed as quickly as he was able to catch Narora before he fell but his mask cracked and he also fell unconscious. He spiraled toward the ground his eyes heavily shut the wind formed a small shield around him so he would break through anything upon impact and he fell face first into the ground creating a roaring sound everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:39 am

Narora simply landed in a building... again...
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:45 am

(Lmao.)
Ezio got up and looked around puzzled. Apparently he hit his head too hard. He rubbed his head and noticed his subeta was drawn. He grew worried that his promise was not kept. He searched to find Narora with his remaining energy.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 am

Narora was still in the building out cold.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:00 am

Ezio pushed harder through the violent tempests in an attempt to find Narora. After a while he suddenly stopped running. He tried to since Narora's rinunki through all of the wind and ice.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:03 am

Narora sat up suddenly blinking. "HOLY SHIT!!-... oh..."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 am

Ezio finally burst through a building looking for Narora. He was frantic. He prayed that he wasn't dead. . .yet. He stumbled until he tripped over Narora and fell flat on his face. "W-what the hell??"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:16 am

Narora lifted his hand slightly in a gesture. "hi..."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:18 am

Ezio twitched. "I trip over you and you say hi??" A psychotic grin ran through his face. He was going to hang Narora off the top of the roof by his underpants but he felt a tremor and it quickly alerted him. He frowned at the thought of putting his idea off for a later time and ran out into the street hastily.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:20 am

Narora shruged and stood. "i can't fight now. imma go home." he yawned and walked to his house.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 am

"Go ahead." Ezio drew his subeta again and took the weak anei by surprise. He stabbed it in it's back and it released a loud pained roar. He then dragged his blade up ripping through the flesh of the anei making blood fly everywhere and dirty the snow. The anei dropped to it's knees then fell out. Dead.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:43 am

(ndp)
Back to top Go down
Naught

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 am

Ezio watched the creature in pity then he turned to see Narora walking off in the distance. He ran and caught up to him. "That was too short." He smiled. "Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Admin
Narora Uchimaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 am

"i dunno was it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell on Earth   Frozen Hell on Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell on Earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KouSen :: Earth/Living World :: Rinkai City-
Jump to: